Chair intros: Yuki


Hello delegates!

I am Yuki Bian, and I am so excited to be one of your vice-chairs in SOCHUM for BMUN 67! I am a Freshman intending to major in Political Science and Cognitive Science. This is my first year at BMUN, so I really look forward to talking to you and hearing your inspiring debates in this March.

Aside from BMUN, I am also an associate in Senator James Li's Office at ASUC (Cal's student government). I work there to promote cultural exchange between Cal's East Asian community and help every international students gain a better college experience at Cal.

As an international student from Shanghai, China, I am so curious about your insights on issues about human rights and overpopulation. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any question about college or BMUN.

I look forward to meeting each one of you! ☺💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Article: Aging Population Rates Affecting Economies of Asian Countries

Digital Human Rights Concerns

Position paper guidelines